We are looking for a Full-Time Executive Assistant to provide administrative and organizational support to the President and Vice President. You will be responsible for skillfully interacting with management within and outside of the company, comfortably communicating with customers, vendors and visitors and flawlessly handling industry secrets and critical details. You will also be responsible for anticipating the needs of multiple managers and flexibly accommodating work schedules.
Goorin Bros HQ is located in San Francisco, CA in the Mission District right next to Franklin Square.
· Coordinate meeting responsibilities (including: logistics, action items, note-taking, assist in preparing and reviewing content, etc.)
· Plan, organize and manage multiple calendars (resolve overlapping commitments and protect time for priorities)
· Coordinate all travel arrangements
· Manage logistics for special events as needed
· Manage and reconcile expense reports within time constraints
· Manage special projects, as agreed with manager(s)
· Act as the point of contact between workplace services to meet facility needs for the team
· Obtain an understanding of internal structures and operations of the organization
· Maintain administrative processes that reduce redundancy and improve accuracy, while achieving organizational objectives
· Maintain an advanced degree of confidentiality along with excellent judgement, discretion and a high degree of maturity/professionalism
· Partner with Retail, Wholesale, Accounting and other teams on various initiatives
· Apply judgment with a full understanding of urgency and priorities of your leaders, routinely needing to multi-task with little to no direction
· 2-3 years of experience working in an administrative role at a mid-market company
· Thrives in a fast-paced, demanding environment
· Demonstrates a proactive attitude and a willingness to take on additional project work
· Experience with meeting and conference planning
· Experience supporting multiple leaders of fast paced teams
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and cloud-based applications (SharePoint)
· Excellent communication, teamwork and organizational skills
· Ability to professionally interact with directors and anticipate their needs.
· Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines, even if ambiguous environments
· Adapts to changes quickly and can learn and adopt new technologies and be flexible with new systems, tools and processes
· Demonstrates ability to be proactive, take initiative, exercise good judgment, discretion and confidentiality in all tasks
If you feel that Goorin Bros. is the right place to hang your hat, please provide your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.