Goorin Bros. makes expertly designed statement pieces that instantly transform ordinary moments into wonder and delight. We believe in empowering common people the capability of doing uncommon things.
We are an idea-driven laboratory committed to making dreams come true for our customers and teams. We thrive on vision and intuition. We seek to make innovation happen and the brand itself a magical and transformational experience.
Watch the magic occur when you allow common people the capability to do uncommon things.
About this role
The Digital Designer position is responsible for delivering creative consistent with our strategy and brand for websites, web pages, product graphics, email promotional creative, social media graphics, and paid ads.
The Digital Designer will work collaboratively with the Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Merchandising, and Brand teams to identify priorities and drive results that strengthen the visual identity of the brand.
Areas of Empowerment
- Produce the design and final production of the graphics for the website, Amazon brand page, social media, static ads, email campaigns, and ad-hoc campaign visual creative that will be shared with other channels of the business.
- Translate product positioning and consumer insights into effective, human-centered designs that are optimized to convert customers into buyers.
- Collaborate with internal and external developers to ensure designs also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards.
- Work with ecommerce team to ensure proper implementation within our current web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points and produce documentation of design standards to communicate to internal and external audiences.
- Support large content modification projects such as brand change or category updates across our digital sales channels.
- Drive best-practices for an efficient post-production graphics workflow.
- Provide design support to other business areas to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Expertise with Adobe Suite, Figma, Sketch, or similar tools
- Experience working within Shopify or similar platform(s)
- Related degree or 3-5 years of practical experience working with lifestyle brands at agencies or in-house teams
- Portfolio that shows design work in ecommerce, advertising, or branding
- Ability to work within existing design systems, brand guidelines and produce a variety of content output
- Skilled at photo retouching and color correction
- Familiarity with print media is a plus
- Capable of taking abstract messaging concepts and turn them into impactful visuals
- Ability to communicate ideas to leaders with clarity and iterate on feedback quickly
- Self-starter with excellent time management and prioritization skills
If interested, please email your portfolio and resume to email@example.com