San Francisco, CA
Email your resume to email@example.com
What You’ll Do
As a Store Manager for our flagship Farm retail location, you’ll have an integral part in growing our retail business. With your customer-first mindset, you’ll have the opportunity to inspire, motivate, and create memorable experiences for anyone who comes into the Farm. You are results oriented and will lead and manage all aspects of store operations to achieve sales and profitability goals. This opportunity also allows you to establish your store as a part of the local community through building relationships with your neighborhood and customers.
· Ensure Goorin/The Farm brand values and vision is represented in the store and with every customer’s experience.
· Drive the business through entrepreneurial leadership, strategic scheduling, and payroll management.
· Deliver a remarkable experience through a customer focused mindset and building a highly functioning team.
· Consistently follow company processes to maintain brand consistency.
· Ensure brand visual standards are consistently observed.
· Work with cross-functional partners as it relates to the retail business and delivering the Farm experience.
· Recruit, train, and develop employees at varying levels to meet business needs.
· Foster relationships within the community to build partnerships for outreach and marketing opportunities.
· Create an inclusive workplace culture.
Who You Are
· Backed by 3+ years of leadership experience in a customer focused industry.
· Proven track record of building, coaching, and retaining a high performing team that meets sales and operational performance goals.
· Clear and effective communicator and resourceful problem solver
· Innovative and entrepreneurial spirit with strong business acumen and analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with team, peers, and cross-functional partners.
· Passionate about providing a remarkable customer experience by delivering a high-level of customer service through storytelling and clienteling
· Highly interested in business, technology, and fashion.
What is Expected of You
· Ability to work flexible hours that supports the needs of the business, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
· Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs. occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. frequently.
· Must be able to regularly move around all areas of the store and be accessible.
What We Provide
· Health, Dental and Vision insurance plans
· A generous employee discount (and free hats!)
· A unique and engaging retail experience
If you feel that The Farm by Goorin Bros. is the right place to hang your hat, please email your resume and current availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
favorites to cart
Select Afterpay at checkout
Log into or create your Afterpay account, instant approval decision
Your purchase will be split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
You must be over 18, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Late fees may apply. Estimated payment amounts shown on product pages exclude taxes and shipping charges, which are added at checkout. Click here for complete terms. Loans to California residents made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license. © 2020 Afterpay